4.04.2010

{ wedding pics:: l i z & v i n c e n t }

liz & vincent:: las vegas, nevada


Last month I was able to spend some time with Liz & Vincent Hess and their families in Las Vegas/Henderson, NV. They were married at the Las Vegas Nevada LDS Temple on a perfectly beautifully sunny Spring morning. I have known Liz's family for quite some time and it was so fun to see Liz & Vincent so happy and cute together!!

The new couple celebrated with close family and friends with an afternoon luncheon reception. Liz is the youngest girl in her family, with four older sisters--all of whom helped with the beautiful and unique springy decorations. I looooved the felt, flowers and fabulous colors!! Check them out below... :)




1 comment:

Lauren and Justin said...

Ashley! These pictures turned out so cute! you do such a great job! One of these days I'll catch you when youre in town to do pictures for me and my Hubby!